Chemex filter paper
25 g medium coarsed coffee
350 ml boiling water (88-92 °C)
The total brewing time is about 3:30 minutes.
1. Grind your coffee (medium grind) and heat the water.
2. Fold the filter paper twice and place it in your die Chemex. You should always moisten the paper with hot water. This prevents a papery taste.
But remember to remove the water before the brewing process ;)
3. Carefully distribute the coffee in the center of the Chemex.
4. With the first pour, put about 50-60 g of the hot water in the middle of the coffee so that it is completely wet. This degasses the coffee so it can bloom.
4. Add another 100g of water in a circular motion every 30 seconds until you reach 350g.
5. This total brewing time is about ± 3:30 minutes.
6. Have a nice coffee ;)